Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Prego pic

Not sure if anyone is interested but thought I'd document anyways and since this is my gosh dang blog I'll do what I want! :)

I saw my midwife today, the beloved Nancy, she's an angel. I could go on and on about her but I already did that... here. All is good, I can't believe I am 30 weeks. It's just crazy. I will be holding my baby in 8-10 weeks! I asked her if she thought I would be late and she said no, she highly doubts it. She said with my body size, shape and history. I sure hope she is right. My Mom was never late, early with us girls and on time with the boys. There hasn't been one thing where my mom and I have differed in pregnancies, so I'm just going to count on it!! Lydia was born at 38 weeks so we will see. Don't even try to burst my bubble! I'll leave that up to Baron to do if he chooses!

2 comments:

Alysha said...

You look beautiful!

Caitlin Jones said...

wow, um, i hope i look as amazing as you when i venture into the land of pregnancy! so pretty, girl!!