Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Recap of THE show


(High quality pictures brought to you by iphone)




30 seconds to mars was a blast, which was expected. DID NOT DISAPPOINT.
My brother Tyler was pulled on stage with 15 other people. Jared Leto is just cool like that. Now we all hate Tyler. Mason [brother in-law] especially, straight from his mouth at 1:10pm today "A great concert is now just good" He is pretty sour about it. Leto confirmed to Mason that he was talking to him when he told him to come on stage. He said the security guards pulled the wrong kid.
haha.
I can laugh because I was 3/4 in the back busy being 7 months prego. I still jumped and was as crazy as I allowed myself to be. I could have been crazier, I'm sure I could have caught Leto's attention by getting on the Hubs shoulders and flashing and rubbing my prego belly. But come on... do I really want to attract my crush that way (the Hubs doesn't approve of this crush but we talked about it. I just like his eyes and his voice and hair.). Kinda repulsive but hey at least he would have seen me. I know for a fact I would have been pulled on stage if I had been 3ft from the stage like the boys were. being prego and crazy surely would have been well deserving of being pulled on stage during the oncore? honcore? auncore? Can't spell it and can't find the definition. (Just wasted 1o minutes looking then getting sidetracked by another blog. Story of my life. Getting side tracked.) I'm hoping I'm at least searching for the right word. So I'll just say last song of the concert. Ha.

By the way I found a solution to my problem. When I leave the house I usually leave the house around 11 ish and come home close to nap time so Lydia falls asleep in the car. On our way home today I was extremely hungry so I picked up some food via drive-thru. Instead of wishing-hoping and praying she doesn't wake up when we get home and I get her out of car, put her in crib all while holding shopping bags/diaper bag. I sat in a parking lot ate my food then went home. Downside...she woke up when I pulled her out of car and didn't continue the nap. I guess it's not a solution just an alternative. I am just relieved I was able to eat my lunch.


Now I think we will enjoy the tease of sunshine we are being blessed with this one day.
Because we know it won't be back for hmmmmmmmm never? I think I'll document it and share tomorrow or whenever.
the end.


1 comment:

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

its encore! lol we love 30 seconds to mars over here. jared leto is one hot and sexy mess! my kids must love their mama and never fall asleep in the car so they sleep in their beds. or maybe i dont go anywhere for that to happen??? ;]