Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

On the 18th


@ 30 weeks Prego I will be attending the 30 seconds to Mars concert!!
WOOP! WOOP!
I am so stoked!! Wishing I wasn't so pregnant but we can't miss it, we passed on the last one and we've had to wait a very long time (with much regret) for them to come back to Seattle. Next Tuesday evening that's where I'll be. I'll be hanging out in the back quite large and prego but Baby and I will be rocking out!

BTW
I sure hope I'm not the only one listening to Linkin Parks new cd while I'm working out. It is fantastic music. You won't regret it unless you get the unedited then you {might} regret it a little. There are only a few songs that have "potty words" but the edited version should take care of that. Seriously it's good for an intense workout.
(this cd is much different than previous albums, which I personally like, others don't)

3 comments:

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

its been on my workout list for a while now! too many f words for me without the edited version..

Alysha said...

haha I love that you listen to Linkin park while you work out. Have fun at the concert!

Stephanie Vogel said...

yeah, Levi has some influence on me :)