Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

LimBO

Ok.
So I can't sleep.
Not sure if it's the pregnancy or just have a lot going on up there or it's just all in my crazy brain that I think I can't sleep and so I don't even try. To be honest I didn't really try to fall asleep but still I am not tired. This happened last night too and I was up till 1, thank goodness for a daughter who slept 12.5 hours whahoo! Still got 8 hours of sleep. I even put her down early and she slept longer ha. Go figure.

I keep thinking about law school, were leaving soon, and I don't mean like in the fall I mean like weeks after Baron is born. Levi is doing a summer sales job with APEX. We are excited and we will be heading to Billings, Montana about 2 weeks after the baby is born. I am very excited it will be fun to finally be on our own and then from there we will go to law school! Where that will be.....I don't know. I don't like not knowing and these next few weeks of just waiting for some large envelopes to come is going to be torture. What also will be torture, I have been summoned for jury duty. Yuck. As much as this is a "civic duty", I really am not looking forward to it. I don't really know what they expect me to do with my child while I could possibly be gone from 8-5. They don't care either. ha. I hope they don't end up needing me or hopefully they find me too conservative...a little birdy told me to be a little tooooo conservative and they won't want me ;) would that be bad??? haha {jk}

This jury duty would definitely interrupt my weekly crafting and my expeditions to Jo-Anns, Michaels, and Ben Franklins, or hey like this week, ALL 3! I've made some cute valentine decor which I need to take pictures of and share. Along with the Halloween and Christmas stuff I crafted too, yeah that will have to be posted soon, one of these days before it all is packed away.

I'm not counting on Lydia sleeping that long again so I think I should actually close my eyes this time and breathe deep. I will fall asleep. I just had to get all this off myy brainnn

Every post isn't complete without a picture so here is one from thanksgiving!
{which makes many of my posts incomplete}
The snow was fantastic, we had to get a picture with it.

No comments: