Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Explosion of Christmas pictures!



Above is from Christmas eve


Christmas morning




Lydia caught on really quick to the whole opening presents thing. We just peeled a little of the paper and she did the rest. What a natural. I wonder who she gets that from???? :)


These pictures are so funny, had to document this little moment. She was SOOOO tired. She had only taken about an hour nap, if that. In the middle of eating her bread she conked out. Bread was oooozing out of her mouth. It was so disgusting but hilarious at the same time. When she woke up she started gagging and we didn't realize the piece was so big. She spit it right out but totally gross and a little scary but she was on Grandma the whole time making sure she didn't choke. The pictures are pretty cute, she won't live that one down when she is older. This is almost as good as when I feel asleep at the dinner table refusing to eat sloppy joes, I don't know what was wrong with me, sloppy j's aren't THAT bad.


She loved her presents. Getting to know her potty and her little phone.


She loves her some Bebop!!

We had a great Christmas, we spoiled ourselves, it was nice. It was fun giving gifts to everyone too of course! We've had fun playing our kinect and I love my sillouhette machine, I think I've mentioned that a few times :) love it. Tonight I am cutting out vinyl for my subway art valentine decoration. I can't wait to piece it all together. This is where I say "I'll put a picture up" haha and then I don't for 6 months. I'll surprise you just wait. Anyways I've updated about Christmas and next will be New Years. We had a hoppin' party and you don't want to miss those pictures that's for sure lol

2 comments:

Haley said...

None of us?! Cereal?!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! And glad to hear you guys had a good Christmas!