




Bonded with the Gparents...
New Years was a blasty blast as always. For the most part it's low key. We went to Seattle our first New Years together but we like just relaxing at home now. This year I didn't make any new years resolutions probably because with this next baby I don't know how committed I will be to anything once he arrives (anything non-family that is). I am ok with that because I obviously will be committed to him more than anything else. The first few months will be draining, I'm trying to mentally prepare. Maybe I should start physically preparing haha like waking up every 2 hours, stop showering until 5 in the evening or not at all for days on end, staying in my pj's for days, oh just stop brushing my teeth until 3pm, and start changing Lydia's Diaper every hour. Not complaining just being realistic here, babies are the best but are a lot of work. Lydia was anyways. Moving on... I got a little sidetracked, back to the goals. I'm just going to continue to do my best at all the goals I did last year, I don't think there is anything drastic I'd change anyways. We are always trying to be our best all the time in every area of life.
{A video was supposed to be uploaded here but because blogger, ahem is horrible, check back later for a youtube clip instead}
Round of applause for moi, I think I am all caught up on the important stuff. I think that is the first. I finished my valentine subway art plaque, Lydia ruined it halfway through....it wasn't a pretty sight. I was very upset and someone got a timeout. We got our photo book yay! It's adorable and I'm so happy we ordered it before more time went by. Levi leaves for UT tomorrow but will be back Wednesday afternoon, we will miss him. I will be taming the beast by myself for a bit!
Round of applause for moi, I think I am all caught up on the important stuff. I think that is the first. I finished my valentine subway art plaque, Lydia ruined it halfway through....it wasn't a pretty sight. I was very upset and someone got a timeout. We got our photo book yay! It's adorable and I'm so happy we ordered it before more time went by. Levi leaves for UT tomorrow but will be back Wednesday afternoon, we will miss him. I will be taming the beast by myself for a bit!




1 comment:
Awe! You have your cute preggo belly! Glad you guys had a good new years!
Post a Comment