Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Anniversary Trip!






My favorite store! ONLY Christmas ornaments and decorations are sold here all year long. We bought a Christmas ornament that says Leavenworth on it. I was in this store for a long time, Levi had to drag me out.







We ate at a nice Italian place







I know when it's been a while since I've blogged because Levi will make a comment to me. I'm still behind and hope to catch up but we'll see how that goes. :). I found some cute pictures from the summer that I never got around to posting.

Our trip to Leavenworth was a blast and so relaxing. Coolest little German town on Erf. It took us only 2.5 hours to drive there. We slept 2 nights without Lydia waking us up multiple times. We ate peacefully, enjoyed conversation again without interruption! We missed Lydia a lot but she was with Grandma so all was good. There are so many unique little shops so we had fun going into almost every single one. Everywhere we went to eat the food was delicious. Loveeeed it. We are very grateful to have family to help watch Lydia so we could get away for a few days. I loved spending time with Levi, 3 years has flown by, and that's because it has been so fun!

No comments: