Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Craftylicious


I had some red vinyl from the Christmas blocks I made so it naturally came in handy for Valentines decor. Some of the fonts made it a little difficult when it was being cut which is super annoying but I just had to play with it on my machine. I had pink paint from Lydia's dresser I painted which I still want to stain and find cute handles so I'll put before and after pictures when that is finished...That needs to happen before I have Baron. I made another Valentines decoration but this morning I decided it needed some bling so I'll post it in a bit.


These were so cheap and easy. Tissue paper, black paper, paint and modge podge. CHIZEAAAP. They are cute with tea lights inside.

I originally had white numbers. Fail. Couldn't see the numbers, it was pretty sad and so these will be much better decor next Christmas since I didn't fix the numbers until post holiday. Go me!

I love magnets so I'll keep making different ones so I have variety throughout the year.

Loving the glitter everywhere in blog land.

I enjoy doing crafts, I get bored and when I don't have pictures to edit it keeps me busy. I didn't make any thanksgiving decoration, I didn't see many cute ideas. Except for some cute vinyl on decorative plates but...eh I didn't go out looking for a plate and I didn't have the color of vinyl I'd like to do it with so maybe next year I'll have built up my colors or something.

5 comments:

Haley said...

At least you didn't put your numbers on your Christmas blocks on backwards.

ha!
Those spooky jars are adorable!

Adam+Tatum said...

Steph.....I had no idea you were so crafty!! Your projects turned out SO cute!

Noelle said...

Stephanie, you really are so crafty! I wish we lived by each other so you could teach me your mad skills... :)

Alysha said...

Man steph those are great! I need to learn how to do those! I need help! Give some tutorials! :)

Lynzi Bateman said...

These are super cute!!! Steph, you're awesome!