Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

BAM....just like that!





Didn't think I'd actually blog those pictures from yesterday huh??
wrong. That just happened.
This little girl is my life. Just moments ago I turned around looked at her and instantly she brought tears to my eyes. I love this girl. I have on music, (she is so much happier when music is on) Colbie Caillat to be exact. She was beaming and dancing around. Pure joy exploding from her little spirit. When does this leave us?? Natural everyday joy that we can't help but express? Seriously can I bottle this!!?? I'd make a fortune, I'd call it "Lydi-Joy inAjar." It made me so happy to witness. Being a parent is the hardest but seriously the most rewarding experience.

I love being a "Momma."

The last picture was about as good as it was going to get, you should see the pictures on my phone. I tried to get more of my body but I didn't want to set up the tripod and hey she's looking at the camera with a big grin. I couldn't ask her for anything more. If I had asked her...she wouldn't have cooperated, hence the collarbone and up picture.

Last Sunday.
I forgot to mention this little girl was in nursery the entire time at church!!!! {can I get a Hallelujah!!!} I couldn't believe it. I thought they'd bring her to me crying at some point. Nope. The new nursery leaders are amazinnnnnggg, they were so patient and comforting to her when she was bawling her eyes out. That's the first time in 2 months I've been able to go to relief society. Catch this...none of my 14 year olds were at church so I also was able to go to gospel doctrine. What a Sunday Miracle!


Pregnancy update.
I am now 29 weeks, it is FLYING by. I am really enjoying this pregnancy. It's nice this time around, I know what to expect and so there are no surprises. My body seems like it remembers how this all feels so I haven't felt too uncomfortable till now. Which means my belly is just getting larger. Normal. My hips are killing me. Also normal around this time for me. I have to go to the chiropractor tomorrow. I see him weekly and he is my hero. I carried Lydia really low and I am carrying Baron even LOWER. Ummm Hello! The next baby won't be able to go any lower. Besides all that I am pretty stoked to meet my little dude. Add some more joy to this little fam. Levi is BEYOND stoked.

Law School.
We are still waiting on acceptance letters, it will be 3 weeks today, so we haven't expected anything. I think I'll check the mail daily now. I am so curious where we will go!

Future Plans.
We are going to Montana for the summer!
We've decided to do summer sales this summer with Apex. We've talked about doing it the last couple summers but haven't really felt like it was right for us until now. Since we are leaving for law school in the fall we figured why not. We will just leave from Montana to wherever we are heading to school.
XXXX[crossing our fingers for schools in UT & AZ]XXXX
This summer will be pretty crazy but I think it will all work out great. Levi is guaranteed to make more money with apex this summer than where he is at now so we are pretty excited. It will be nice to make some extra money for our living expenses this 1st year of law school and not entirely depend on loans. We've skyped the manager Levi will be with and he is 4th top sales manager in Apex so were comfortable with who Levi will be working with. He is such a nice guy and I can't wait to be around all the other families. There is no one here with babies our age. Levi is going to UT next week for some training. We will be leaving 2 weeks or so after I have Baron, crazy I know...but it will be fun.

welp this is it for tonight...I've got to get my buggy ready for bedtime!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is one darling little girl. Glad to hear the pregnancy is going so well! And good luck with Montana and law school! I am excited to find out where you guys will be headed!

Noelle said...

Those pictures are adorable - Lydia is so cute! I can't wait to meet Baron. I hope summer sales go well for you, and I cannot wait to see what law schools Levi gets into! It is so nerve-wrecking to wait for the letters, but awesome once they arrive! Keep us up-to-date!

Alysha said...

great posts! You have such "adult" things going on in your life. Jobs, babies, mommy stuff. That is awesome. Looks like fun!!

Alex and Emily said...

Hey! How are things with you guys? You little one is so cute, I check out her pics on a regular basis :) just wondering, what photo editing program you use?? do you use photoshop?? I'm trying to figure out which one to buy so please let meknow! thanks