Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm having a boy, I'm having a boy

Sometimes I find myself looking at girlie headbands and car seat covers and then I remember I'm having a boy.

Don't get me wrong, this Mama is soooo excited for a boy! I just can't stop oogling at the girl accessories.
WHERE THE HECK ARE ALL THE COOL BOY STUFF!?!!
Anyways check out this shop, they are giving away $50 certificate to the shop and I am once again hoping, wishing, and praying I get it because...It would be adorable for props for newborn sessions and for my future girlie girls! So if your having a baby girl and your drooling over them like I am enter the giveaway here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a Mommy of two boys... And most of the time, they have pretty lame options for everything! Just takes patience and lots of looking! I am excited for you to have a little guy-- they really are pretty awesome!

Hope said...

I L-O-V-E all your pictures. I just checked out both of your blogs and you do amazing work.

As for cute boy stuff...www.crapivemade.com has some cute tutes on onesies.

I'm a mommy to 3 little girls (5, 4, & 2) so I have an abundance of pink and purple at my house. But when my friends/family have boys I always have a hard time finding something cute.