
It's almost been a week since my last post. I guess I am running out of steam here. ha. I've been a little unmotivated my crafty kick ran out of steam too so I am trying to finish Mockingjay now...lol you heard me right. I am the last mormon on earf who still hasn't finished Mockingjay. Since I started it like last October or something. Have no fear I have 60 pages left....yes I could have finished this in like a day but no I don't do that. Instead I drag trilogies out long enough to the point where I lose interest (just a little) yet I refuse to stop reading when I am so close!
Pathetic? Yes.
Will my sister and mother be oh so utterly dissapointed in me? Yes.
Everyone else who has read the book in less than 48 hours? CHECK.
I get it.
I think I am done reading trilogies.
For realsies.
Tonight I think I'll cuddle up with good ol' Mocking jack, some rich hot chocolate and enjoy this snow storm.
O YEAH!
{Highlight of my day}
I forgot to mention my girl scout moment at the dr.s office today. I hunted myself some GS cookies it was EPIC. Lydia had an appointment and I spotted a lady with some boxes of girl scout cookies next to her. I didn't even think before I basically cornered her (not really) and asked "I have to ask, where did you get those cookies" and she said some glorious words....'my daughter is a girl scout' and I said basically "I NEED COOKIES!" no jk I thought before I let that out. I then asked..."do you live here in Bonney lake" totally creepy of me to ask a stranger this, probably should have gone with my initial I need cookies comment. lol then she replied cooly..."I have boxes in my car" (EEEEEK) So I wrote her a check. The Nurse calls Lydia's name and Lydia starts to cry because she realized she was getting a shot and then GS hero walks through the door and we trade check for cookies and by now everyone is watching me get my cookies. I tell Lydia loud enough for people to here that she can have a cookie after her shot lol. Thin mints? Check Somoas? Check . Tagalongs? Check. Then went on my way to Lydia's appointment. Talk about killing two birds with one stone right??! I literally scoped out the grocery store for scouts just 45 min before this appointment I've been keeping my eyes peeled. She could have camped out all day in the dr's office selling loads of boxes. Sorry but GS cookies are once a year peeps.
I've got to get my fill!
Now my husband is wishing I had gotten the lemon cookies.... uh oh I'll be buying more!!
:) no shame here. GS cookies are the bbbooommmbbb
(I should have gotten that ladies #)
Will my sister and mother be oh so utterly dissapointed in me? Yes.
Everyone else who has read the book in less than 48 hours? CHECK.
I get it.
I think I am done reading trilogies.
For realsies.
Tonight I think I'll cuddle up with good ol' Mocking jack, some rich hot chocolate and enjoy this snow storm.
O YEAH!
{Highlight of my day}
I forgot to mention my girl scout moment at the dr.s office today. I hunted myself some GS cookies it was EPIC. Lydia had an appointment and I spotted a lady with some boxes of girl scout cookies next to her. I didn't even think before I basically cornered her (not really) and asked "I have to ask, where did you get those cookies" and she said some glorious words....'my daughter is a girl scout' and I said basically "I NEED COOKIES!" no jk I thought before I let that out. I then asked..."do you live here in Bonney lake" totally creepy of me to ask a stranger this, probably should have gone with my initial I need cookies comment. lol then she replied cooly..."I have boxes in my car" (EEEEEK) So I wrote her a check. The Nurse calls Lydia's name and Lydia starts to cry because she realized she was getting a shot and then GS hero walks through the door and we trade check for cookies and by now everyone is watching me get my cookies. I tell Lydia loud enough for people to here that she can have a cookie after her shot lol. Thin mints? Check Somoas? Check . Tagalongs? Check. Then went on my way to Lydia's appointment. Talk about killing two birds with one stone right??! I literally scoped out the grocery store for scouts just 45 min before this appointment I've been keeping my eyes peeled. She could have camped out all day in the dr's office selling loads of boxes. Sorry but GS cookies are once a year peeps.
I've got to get my fill!
Now my husband is wishing I had gotten the lemon cookies.... uh oh I'll be buying more!!
:) no shame here. GS cookies are the bbbooommmbbb
(I should have gotten that ladies #)
2 comments:
Well I must be the only one who hasn't even started Mockingjay! I keep debating rereading the first two-- I don't remember much of them. And glad to hear you got your cookies. Actually, a little jealous! How are you feeling pregnancy wise?
mmmm I want girl scout cookies now! I tried to start Mockingjay but I cant really get into it.
Post a Comment