
Looky what I got for Valentines!! I loved it, I can't wait to put it on my little boy. It's newborn size so pretty much he will be wearing it everyday until he grows out of it! :)

I thought it was really sweet and Lydia can't stop saying "tute" (cute) whenever she looks at it.
I mentioned before that Levi took me out to dinner a week or so ago. It was so nice to take our time and enjoy our delicious meal and have great conversation. He makes me laugh so much I love him so much he is the best. I love valentines day and can't wait to share it every year with all my kiddos.
Hope everyone had a great valentines day filled with loooooove
:)
1 comment:
Darling... Absolutely darling. And I am so excited for you to have a little guy! Hope you have a great week girlie!
Post a Comment