Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Loyola University Chicago



I had a feeling it was coming today. we got an email last week saying a letter would be in the mail within 2 weeks. I didn't want to open it at first...there is SOME comfort in not knowing, very little comfort not enough. I opened tried to skim in really fast, that didn't work it just confused me. Levi wasn't rejected but he hasn't officially been accepted. He is on a waiting list until mid April and they will notify us of his status.
All I'm going to say is I am grateful it's not a rejection.

We probably won't be making a decision about where we will be in the fall until summer time. We want to hear back from all the schools before we decide. I am going to {try} to relax and forget about these letters. It's not easy living in limbo but I'm not going to become miserable about it.

MAYBE WE WILL BE IN CHI-TOWN ??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a girl stuck in limbo for almost 5 years, I ache for you! Good luck with the applications, and I hope you guys know soon!