Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hales.Bales.Bucket.Of.Nails.



Happy Happy Birthday Sister Dear!!!!!!!!!!!
I was able to spend a decent amount of time with Haley before she got hitched and moved to Rexburg with her Hubby Bradley. Not only is she gorgeous but my sister is hilarious.
I love her to deaffff.
I'm soooo grateful to have a sister even though I gave her a hard time growing up. I hope she recognizes NOW that was my strange way of showing her how much I cared. Were really close now and I would be lost without her. Especially if were the only girl to 3 older brothers......
SERIOUSLY.
I hope you had a wonderful day today Haley Bailey! I hope you know how much your loved and missed.
After we talked to Haley on the phone tonight Lydia wouldn't stop saying "Birthday." Lydia loves Haley so much and almost came unglued when she heard her voice on the phone.

Love you SEEEEESTER!!
Happy 21st!

1 comment:

Haley said...

awww thanks! you so nice, lets skype tonight!