Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Somebody stop me!


"Will someone please have the decency to punch me in the face?" - Buster
oh do I love arrested development. One of the funniest shows ever created.

I can't stop making these.... I've crocheted so many things the last month or so. I love it. It's relaxing to just sit and watch a movie and still get something productive done. I haven't made the girl one yet but I will, just for kicks! I already finished 2 hats for Baron and I'm working on a purple one for a little girl. They are so easy and quick to make. I bought the patterns off etsy.




I keep looking at these and finally decided on this pretty lil' thang, because I REFUSE to give birth in my BYUH over sized brown pajama shirt again.
NOT happenin'.
I can wear this while delivering Baron and then continue to wear it as I nurse and recover.

4 comments:

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

I would love to learn how to crochet... I like being productive when I watch something on tv or a movie as well.
Those gowns are cute! thanks for posting the link :)

Alex and Emily said...

Oh man, those are SO CUTE!! k, this is kind of weird but I will totally pay you to make me two of those, one boy and one girl, they are so cute and would be perfect for my newborn shoots! I cant remember the last timeIwatched something on tv..or even sat down for that matter since the twins came along haha plus even if I had all the time in the world I am SO not crafty...but seriously...

Ang and Shawn said...

good job with all of the crocheting! and those gowns are cute, but confusing to me. maybe it's because i haven't had a baby...but do you wear it before? or after?

Stephanie Vogel said...

The gown... I'll wear it while I deliver and then I will keep to wear while i am a zombie and nursing 24/7. it's basically a comfy dress that has a stretchy neckline that is cut like a delivery gown. Maybe I'll model it when it arrives lol. I'll make you some hats Emily!