Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Brought to you by the Letter W and the number 34


I am 34 Weeks!
Holla!!!!
I sure hope these next few weeks go by quick...because turning over in the middle of the night and walking to the potty is downright torture. I am in so much pain at night (not just at night but more so then than during the day) or if I sit for too long. My lower back just kills. KILLS. I know how painful it is when old peoples back hurts, I am living that life right now. OW. I see a chiropractor once if not twice a week. I think it's because he is so low I just really feel it. It may not look like it in the picture but he really is so low. Sometimes I think he is trying to stick a hand out and wave to me, not cool.

This weekend is one of my baby showers, it's with family and friends. Then the ward is throwing me one on March 19th.

I finished mocking jay last week, a couple days after the last post. After a day of not having that constant 'you need to read that book' feeling I started another one, "The Help." I've heard it's great from 100% of the people who have read it soooo here I am reading it. I like it and I've read some everyday, aren't you proud?! I think I will get through this book before Baron comes, I know my peace and quiet is ticking away so I need to embrace it while I can!

Update on Lydia.
She is a chatterbox. She loves to talk to Bebop and Gigi on the phone or anyone for that matter. She LOVES to dance to music. She loves her new book that is full of action rhymes like where is thumbkin, the wheels on the bus, I'm a little tea pot and If your happy and you know it. It's been really fun to sing those with her she is just so fun and we love her to death. She loves babies we saw a few at Nancy's Office/Home the other day. (Which made me all gooey inside, I can't wait for my little boy to get here!!) When we ask her what her name is she says buggy but sounds like "buddy." Then we ask her how old she is and she says "two" and puts up 1 finger. haha we still have some work with that one. She is a goof, in the tub I HAVE to start washing her feet before anything else. I always try to clean her hair first but she starts to yell "FEET! FEET!" sooo the feet it is lol. Her hair is crazy curly, it's adorable.
We love that girl!

OH and you will be happy to know we..(meaning I) didn't eat all those girl scout cookies. We still have a good amount left! Which is great because I'm still obsessed with them. Holy cow the thin mints must be the closest I'll ever come to crack because I had the hardest time putting those away. I'm almost afraid to have anymore.

4 comments:

Haley said...

Cute big belly! You are round, sista! Just think! When you guys go to billings, we'll only be three hours away!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girlie-- 34 weeks! That is crazy, wonderful and exciting! Am pretty excited to see your new addition, especially since you already have your darling little girl! She is seriously adorable!

Adam+Tatum said...

Steph, you are so darling! I adore you! Too funny about the girl scout cookies....when I was pregnant, I spent nearly an entire day driving from store to store looking for girl scout cookies....they sounded so good. Finally, someone informed me the cookie sale was over.....I went so far as to try to order them somewhere online....no luck. I am glad you found your cookies.....eat them up and enjoy!

Emily Marie said...

You're so cute! It was so great to see you at your baby shower and catch up a little bit. I hope these last few weeks go by quickly too! :)