Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

37 Weeks!!


Loving...
  • I am almost done!
  • sweets the last couple days I've wanted ice cream with cookies crushed up in it.... I only actually did that once. Days ago mind you. :)
  • Baby Baron
  • He is low enough where it isn't disrupting my eating habits...as in I can eat a full meal without feeling like I am going to puke w/lack of room
  • I am in better shape than my pregnancy with Lydia
  • This pregnancy has gone by so fast
  • Thin mints (...I resist to eat more than 2 at a time because it's just too tempting after two to eat the whole box)
  • My ward is throwing a baby shower tomorrow, it's going to be so fun, I can't wait!
  • Levi he is always helping me up, grabbing stuff for me when I've forgotten to grab it before I sit down or get into bed.
  • Baron had a big growth spurt, I'm no longer worried about him being too small he is only 1 week behind which is normal since Lydia was about the same.
  • Potato chips...other people crave pickles but I guess I like chips....I try not to eat too many when I eat them. I should be eating pickles instead, not as fattening.

Not Loving.
  • That I crave sweets like crazy in the last month of pregnancy and have little self control but I am fighting it!
  • Back pain because he is so low
  • I don't know when Baron is coming!
  • Nancy won't check me until my 38th week. I want her to check me Monday but I don't think I can trick her into it I think I'll give it a shot :)
  • I am not sleeping well, as in when I get woken up I am pretty much up for good...which then causes my next bullet point.
  • I take multiple naps during the day, which sucks, but I mean I won't be getting much sleep for much longer anyways. whatevvv
  • rolling over in bed....so not fun
  • my feet hurting, it's not constant but I have to put them up every once in a while.
  • Laundry
Grateful for...
  • Levi- like I said, he helps me with everything and will be so much help when this baby comes.
  • Lydia, she is such a sweet girl. She tries to help me off the couch, she holds her hand out for me. Bless her heart, she couldn't get me off the couch if my life depended on it.
  • Lydia's interest in potty training, she surprised us and has been going potty in the toilet for over a week now. It's not 100% but she is doing so well and is catching on very quickly. :) !!!
  • Feeling SO good for being 37 weeks {minus the back pain}
  • In laws and my parents who have helped babysit the last couple weekends. We've been at the temple the last couple weekends. Were banking blessings for when there won't be a temple nearby this summer ;) and probably won't be able to go after the baby is born since were moving right away.
  • Levi's shirts...because he is riding so low none of my big shirts fit. Wasn't a problem last pregnancy but I am now wearing Levi's shirts when I'm lounging around.
  • All the gifts we've received, it's such a blessing from all those who love and support us.

In other news ...

We found out for sure where we are starting this summer with Vivent (formerly known as APX). We will start out in Casper, Wyoming (no temple near). We should be heading to Billings Montana (temple in Billings, woo hoo). Possibly heading to South Dakota so we will keep ya'll informed :).



2 comments:

Michelle & Todd said...

It's so close! I am excited for you. Hopefully it won't be much longer and you will have him early like you did Lydia. If not it sucks waiting the second time...it made it seem so much longer!

Anonymous said...

That's crazy how close you are! Soon you will have a little boy-- how fun! Good luck with everything!