Nancy checked me and I was 2.5 cm dilated (woo hoo!) and 40% maybe a little more effaced. I was having contractions and kept having them until 7ish. Realized it was false labor and decided I'd better rest and save my energy for the real thang. :(
Nancy said that if he doesn't come on his own between today and Thursday that I will meet her Thursday night and have a baby on my BIRFFFDAY!!!!
Either way I'm stoked to have my little baby boy in my hands. It would be very special to have Baron born on my birthday and I'd love it. We will just have to wait and see.
UGH and I just don't want to wait anymore.
Stay tuned.....
Nancy said that if he doesn't come on his own between today and Thursday that I will meet her Thursday night and have a baby on my BIRFFFDAY!!!!
Either way I'm stoked to have my little baby boy in my hands. It would be very special to have Baron born on my birthday and I'd love it. We will just have to wait and see.
UGH and I just don't want to wait anymore.
Stay tuned.....
3 comments:
Yay!! Tell him to wait until your birthday. Like father, like daughter. Like mother, like son! (Like Noelle, like Noelle's dad!) Good luck with everything - can't wait to hear the whole birth story in detail like Lydia's ;)
can't wait to see pics of the little guy! hang in there!
p.s. you look great!!
Oh Steph...so exciting! We are thinking of you guys and you are in my prayers! I am rooting for your birthday! xoxo
Post a Comment