Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Peanut.Butta.Lovaaas.



We gave Lydia a peanut butter and honey sandwich the other day. Can you tell she enjoyed it??! She was surprised we were laughing at her, her reaction is the 1st picture and then she became worried and then she thought it was funny as well. I think she may be obsessed with peanut butter as much as her Daddy. Lydia is hilarious and growing up so fast!!


I love that crap eatin' grin.

She is such a joy and so sweet. She can be a sassy pants as well but were working on that lol don't think it's going anywhere but you know how that goes.

Lydia is going to be big sister so soon! We are hoping next week, Nancy will be checking me on Monday so I'm hoping I have him Tuesday. Maybe??

I'm so proud of her interest in potty training, chocolate is her incentive and boy does she love it. I hope she stays interested after the baby is here. We know she could digress but we can't control that and we aren't going to stop her from trying. Levi won't be working and will be around to keep her focused on it.

1 comment:

Alysha said...

haha she is so cute!