Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

He has arrived!





Baron James
arrived Tuesday March 29th
10:22 am
6lbs 13 oz
20 in

He is the perfect little baby and is doing so well. He is such a great nurser I couldn't be happier.
The labor went really quick but it could not have gone better. We are so blessed. More pictures to come and I will blog about all the deets! I want to do it in the next couple days so I don't forget anything.
It was so special.
I am really enjoying this newborn phase all over again.

8 comments:

Alysha said...

He is so sweet! What a special little guy. Adorable Steph!!

Lindsay Rondo said...

CONGRATS!!!! He is perfect and I'm so excited for you guys! I can't believe you have TWO kids! I hope you and your family are doing well!

Adam+Tatum said...

Yay! Congrats! He is perfect! We love you ALL!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he is darling! And you are making me seriously baby hungry! Looking forward to hearing about your little guy's story! And congrats (again)!

Cierra said...

CONGRATS!!! oh he is darling! he looks like a mini-levi! can't wait to hear all the details!

Ang and Shawn said...

Congratulations!!! So happy that everything went well. He is so cute. It makes me want a baby so bad!

Can't wait to hear about all of the details :)

The Tafuna Family said...

congratulations guys!! he looks perfect steph. im so happy for you. boys are the best. he'll be your buddy forever.

Jenny said...

He looks perfect! We are so happy for you and your little family!