Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

They Won !!!


Levi's team won the intramural tournament. Sunday he started getting butterflies about the game, it was cute. All week he just wanted to play, they were all really excited. I was nervous, I knew if they didn't win Levi wouldn't get over it for weeks...seriously and I didn't want to hear it for weeks. It was a good game. I made sure that I would be at every game for intramural this semester since this was our last semester and I made to to every single game except one. Levi's team, the shadow boxers were very talented. Levi is already sad that he won't have as much basketball going on in Washington. He wants to get into 2 leagues so he can play twice a week. I'm sure it will happen, I don't mind he is pretty good and it makes him happy.

After the game my friend Erika invited us over for cake and we celebrated my birthday and the basketball win with the boys. Thanks Erika for experimenting with the cake on my birthday it was sooo good.
It's rainbow cake, coolest cake I think anyone has ever made for me. I will be making this cake for all my kids birthdays.Notice the chub??? TOLD YOU! I'm trying to laugh about it but I really am not enjoying it..I know I'll be putting more on until Lydia comes. I'm just glad it hasn't come till now.

1 comment:

Anna K. said...

That is the coolest cake ever! Just so you know...you don't look chubby at all to me. You look super good! Happy birthday...sorry i'm a little late!