My dad came in town! (he works out of state unfortunately)
He came for his birthday and my parents shared there 28th wedding anniversary!! Woo hoo! We spent had a fabulous lunch at cheesecake factory and my dad got an IPhone for his birthday. He deserved it. I have a picture that I took of him but it was before our hair cuts...and he looks a little crazy. He grew his hair out for my sister to cut its pretty nappy, I think he would be pretty embarrassed if I put it up. He is too funny.
On Sunday my mom made a delicious dinner ribs and sirloin tip roast....amazing! I've missed her meals, so good. She topped it all off with strawberry pie, this stuff is to die for. NO JOKE. She spreads cream cheese on the bottom layer, piles huge strawberries on, makes a strawberry glaze and pours it on top. Lets it set, makes homemade cool whip and it's heaven. I will be making this very soon! My mom has been making this pie for over 20 years, she asked my dad out to a dance with this pie. My dad went back to work today, we appreciate him so much working far away. We hope he can somehow get back to Washington, he's lucky he has a job considering the economy. We would have figured he would have been laid off by now, he is a contractor for a company and usually they are the first to go. He will be back in May though, can't wait. It's always fun and interesting when he is in town.

Happy Birthday Dad!
I love this picture, he is such a sweet dad and I can't wait to see him with little Lydia. He was hoping for a grand daughter and he was so excited when we found out we were having a girl. She is going to melt his heart! My dad has taught me so much, we only butt heads every now and then (hahaha..maybe a little more than that, not so much anymore though), that's because were so much alike! He is such a hard worker and sacrifices so much for our family. He always taught me how to be a hard worker and always do my best in everything I do. Love you Dad!
I love this picture, he is such a sweet dad and I can't wait to see him with little Lydia. He was hoping for a grand daughter and he was so excited when we found out we were having a girl. She is going to melt his heart! My dad has taught me so much, we only butt heads every now and then (hahaha..maybe a little more than that, not so much anymore though), that's because were so much alike! He is such a hard worker and sacrifices so much for our family. He always taught me how to be a hard worker and always do my best in everything I do. Love you Dad!
1 comment:
That pie looks so delicious! I hope you are having fun in Washington. Did you meet with the midwife and make a decision yet?
Post a Comment