I am feeling great! My feet havn't swollen up yet either! Getting bigger each day, I still feel pretty small so it's not too bad. I am meeting with a midwife on Thursday, I'm still trying to decide. Eek! It's been fun to see family's reaction to my belly, especially when they feel her kick. I can't believe how fast my pregnancy has gone. I can't wait to have her here with us! Isn't the dress cute? My mom got it for me, it's pretty comfy, I love it.
By the way the weather has been gorgeous here in Washington, we live for days like this weekend. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Beautiful Mt Rainier covered in snow and the sun is out all day with no clouds. We leave out doors and windows open all day long, it smells amazing here too. Can't get enough of the outdoors right now. Loving it!
8 comments:
Steph, you look gorgeous in that pic! Cute dress, beautiful hair, and adorable baby bump. :)
Glad you are loving life back home!
Really Cute pic! I love your hair and the color of that dress looks great on you.
Nick is really missing his weight lifting buddy :) Its been hard for him to go to the gym lately!
hot hot mumma!!
i'm glad you guys are good. we miss you!!!
You look so cute!! You have such a little prego belly! Not too much longer and you will be holding your little one in your arms!!!! Being a MOM is so much fun!
I love that dress!! You look so great! I am glad you are enjoying home... it makes me miss my home! We sure do miss you around here! We had 3 days of great weather and now 3 days of straight rain! What is up with this?! Update us on the midwife adventure:)
Love your dress and the belly! Glad the pregnancy is still good-- and I am all about midwifes so hooray that you are seeing one!
You're so cute!!
Steph, you look so beautiful!!! You are still so tiny and gorgeous! I am so excited for you...you are almost there!!
Post a Comment