Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

YUM



We decided to celebrate my birthday on Thursday since Wednesday was too packed. We invited the Petersons and the Blacks over to enjoy some ice cream cake. We all loved the cake it was pretty tasty. I wish I could have it again. It has been a long time since I had blown out candles and I forgot to make a wish with Erika's cake so I made sure I did with this cake. JJ and Erika made sure there were 21 candles this time, thanks guys!

I had a great birthday and it was celebrated for 3 days since wednesday and thursday we had cake and then Friday my boss at work brought a cake. I felt very loved, which was nice since family isn't around. Way too many sweets this week though, cheesecake + 3 other cakes= poundage! :) It was all worth it



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Er Bear said...

Live it up while you can!! It comes off fast after, so don't even worry about it until she pops out!! I am so glad we got to celebrate with you... twice!! Thanks for the delicious cake! I am glad that my daughter could provide some entertainment for us with her chicken dance! ha! So funny!

Brit + Austin said...

Happy late Birthday Steph! Gosh, I have not talked to you in a while but it looks like everything is going really well for you! Are you getting excited that "baby time" is just around the corner? I really am so excited for you guys and am so happy that you are doing so well! Write me soon and let me know how you are doing!