Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Last day of work and school !

Above is Sister. Richins and my closest friend at work Mika! They are two of my favorite people on this campus. Sister Richins went home today from her mission with her husband, she worked in the registrar with us. She is so amazing and knows so much I'd always ask her random questions about recipies and how she did certain things...she was so willing to get side-tracked with me. I LOVED it! My boss couldn't get mad because she's a missionary!!! haha I'm going to miss her she made me an adorable baby blanket and burp cloth, she crocheted the edges, I'll have to put a picture up. Another lady in the Registrars office knitted me a pair of booties, so cute! I love getting baby things since we don't have anything here with us. When I got the booties I didn't want to put them away I just wanted to stare at them and hold them the whole class hour but I think the students would have thought I was weird!!

Here is everyone else I work with except my boss and one other guy. We used to be all girls in the registrar but for some reason they hired two guys. No they are cool but it was fun with just girls. Notice only 3 white ladies!? We definetely are the minority in this office. I'm going to miss everyone, it's hard to be sad when your so happy to go home though!

Today I came home and Levi wasn't to be found, he usually is home. I knew he was finishing his finals. When I heard him coming through the door I jumped up and yelled "YOUR DONE!!" Levi had a huge smile on his face and I gave him a big hug and he said " I am so happy I could cry" I almost thought he was going to! He is so much happier now, this burden of school is lifted and he is in such a good mood. He always is in a pretty good mood but now he is almost giddy! It's so cute. I am so happy for him! This week was pretty hard, he had 7 finals. He said everyday went so slow, it felt like a week each day with how much studying he was doing. I didn't put a huge effort into my finals, I just couldn't motivate myself, I did well on my midterms so I wasn't too worried. I do wish I had been able to focus better to study for them but whatever it was really hard to concentrate this week! Now I just feel sooooo weird, I am always doing something for school studying or trying to study and now I have nothing. NOTHING. I am kinda bored actually. I am being productive though, getting the things we sold together and throwing school stuff away, which feels great!

I already have a to do list started for when w get home, can you tell I'm ready? I need to stay busy or I think I will go crazy! I don't want to become lazy and I refuse to sleep past 8:30am...I can't sleep my day away!! We will need a car though soon to get a lot of things done...yay were going to get a nice car!!! I can't wait, it will be a couple weeks but it will be nice to have a car that we will have for a long time.

My friend Michelle had her baby boy and he is sooooo cute!! I wish I had a picture of me holding him from the other night. I held him for a while and the rest of the night my arm was dead....these arms aren't ready for a baby yet, definetely will need a boppy pillow! My belly is getting biggerrrr, every couple days Levi will say...wow your belly is getting big. I'm so oblivious to this belly thing I don't realize how big I'm getting until I see a picture of myself. I guess that's a good thing. I don't want to put a belly picture up until after we get home, I want to see everyones reaction. I havn't put a picture up in a couple weeks and I want to see how they will react, it's going to be weird! I left pretty normal size in January and now I've got a budda belly!! I only have 8-10 more weeks!!! I have a feeling she will be in there as long as possible..it's going by so fast!!

2 comments:

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

i couldnt live without my boppy pillow!!! its pretty much the most versatile little pillow EVER! saylor loves chillin in it, and i couldnt live without it while nursing at home. it is pretty much the bomb! how exciting you are moving back home right before the baby. it will be nice for you to be around family to help you out after you give birth. being a first time mom is a little bit stressful since you are jumping into something that is so unfamiliar! levi sounds like he will be a good help for you, trust me you will need it! i am so grateful that taylor is always willing to help out. it makes my life a lil bit easier. and 8-10 weeks will go by so fast, get sleep now!! :] sorry for the novel. you'll have to come visit i want to see your lil one in person!

The Tafuna Family said...

i didnt know you worked in the registra's office?!!?!?!! salote is my mother-in-law's sister, so she's tui's aunty. I used to work in the admissions office, so just over the wall from you. weird. you probably started just when i left. its a great office. and i love sister richins, she's the best.