My husband is so cute and so simple. I love him! I went to the store for him to pick up some food for potlucks he had for some classes. I called him to ask what he wanted and he said cookies, and I asked what kind and he says..
"Those cookies that are chocolate on one side and vanilla on the other and the inside is like an Oreo."
I had noooo clue what he was talking about. He said he hadn't had them since Chicago and they were really cheap. It's just funny to me out of ALL the cookies he could choose from, he chooses the cheapest generic cookie! I love it, he is so funny and simple, so easy to please.
Here is another thing Levi did the other day it was really sweet. He had his head on my belly and Lydia was kicking. We were talking about how we couldn't wait for her to come and Levi says, "I miss her already and she isn't even here yet. I just want her here." He said it so sincere and serious it was incredibly cute, I got all emotional. He loves Lydia so much and I can't wait to see him hold her for the first time, he will be an amazing dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment