Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pali Lookout







** Today we had to go to town again Levi took his insurance exam and yay he passed! He has been studying like crazy and has taken up the last 2 weeks of his life!! We hope he doesn't have to do that again in Washington. We were going to bask in the sun on the beach but for once the sun wasn't out down in Waikiki so we had a nice lunch and came home.

On our way we stopped at the Pali lookout, we hadn't been there yet. I knew it would be windy but seriously!? wow, we were at the lookout area for about 30 seconds, enough to take 2 pictures it was freezing! My arm really isn't that huge I promise haha that's a mix of flexing and pressing my arms as close to my body as possible....my survival instincts I guess.
Isnt the bee sign funny?! I mean seriously what kind of bee would be able to withstand the wind up there?? If you've been to the look out you know what I mean. I've seen a lot of pictures of people at this look-out and their hair is everywhere and clothes are whipping around. I'm glad we finally went, despite the wind. When I held the camera to take the picture of Levi my camera was like moving around in my hand from the wind.


Since many of you may not know Levi I thought I'd fill this little questionaire out!
1.
He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Sports Center or a basketball game
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?Caesar
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Mushrooms
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be? Strawberry Daiquiri or lemonade
5. Where did he go to high school? White River
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? When he was younger, Basketball cards..which will bring us some nice cash someday! Many of them already could
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Hmmm Italian Spicy BMT from subway
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Otter pops or Ice cream
10. What is his favorite cereal?Cinnamon Toast Crunch
11. What would he never wear? Hopefully this doesn't offend anyone but Levi would never wear Hollister. He just doesn't care for any name brand except billabong or quicksilver, he doesn't even have a lot of that brand. He is simple and that's how I like him!
12. What is his favorite sports team? LAKERS
13. Who did he vote for? McCain
14. Who is his best friend? His lovely prego wifey but besides me hmm Dan Walk. Levi has so man close friends though it's hard to say.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? I take up the whole table, it's pretty much my desk. We were laughing about it yesterday. He doesn't use it anyways, he doesn't have books to use and he'd rather sit on the couch.
16. What is his Heritage? Interesting little mix, German, English, a little Swedish & Native American
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Icecream cake, I made him a peanut butter oreo one last year! Soo good and way easy
18. Did he play sports in high school? Basketball
19. What could he spend hours doing? Playing Basketball
20. What is one thing you appreciate about him? He is optimistic and confident. He is friends with everyone. Everytime we go to the grocery store he says hi to 10 people, thats within like 10-20 min of the entire grocery trip. He is patient with me is SOO funny!!! Sorry I couldn't choose just one! He is just perfect :)

Levi said something cute today, he said "I'm glad when we go home you won't be working, your too busy when you have work. You will be able to do Wifey stuff. " Levi didn't mean that I don't do wifey stuff already, it's just not #1 priority. I have a lot of homework but I make sure we have a nice dinner everyday. He means like laundry and dishes...I think this was his nice way of saying he was sick of doing it too! We do it all together. I am excited to just do wifey stuff too Levi, work stinks!

Now I have to do Un-wifey stuff like homework....Give me cancer now!-Chris Farley. Thats pretty much how I feel right now about mid-terms

No comments: