1. They are in my lap top...yes inside. I don't know how many i just see them on it and come out of it.
2. It's sad that we have to check our cups for drowned ants or live ants roaming.
3. If I have a bowel of ice cream and it sits empty for 10 minutes there will be multiple ants having ice cream too (the melted leftovers)
4. I've become accustomed to the ants but sometimes I go on a killing rampage and kill like 10 at a time with a Kleenex. No I don't feel bad.
5. Multiple times a day an ant will have made it's way up my arm and I have to remove/kill it off of me.
6. In the same cupboard where the powdered sugar was (refer to Ant Farm post) ants had also found marshmallows...but it's ok I didn't care b/cuz they've been there forever and we weren't going to eat them. Jokes on the ants...because they are in the garbage now. (by the way we do put stuff in plastic bags but that doesn't stop them)
7. When I leave my house I wonder if people around me see an ant on me and don't tell me...but then I realize were in TVA and alot of couples might have this same thought daily.
8. I just killed an ant that was on my hand.
9. Today I saw an ant on mybackpack and wondered if it was from my house or if the school....I'll never know.
10. I've probably accidentally eaten/sipped over 100 ants in some way or another. Good protein right?
Anyways I think you get it..by the way these aren't normal ants they are teeny ants...sugar ants. Google it if you don't know. Then pity us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment