Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Beach & Valentines

Can anyone find Levi's eyes!? (We joked about this picture earlier haha)

Today Levi has one of his...." I have to get out of Laie" moments and decided it was in our best interest to go to Sandys beach. SO we did just that! Before we left we also decided we would go out to eat for our Valentines dinner a week before like we did last year. We decided to celebrate valentines like this because we don't want to fight a crowd and this way we will for sure get a table wherever we go! Today we made it a tradition, from now on we will spend the week before V-day with each other and Feb 14th we will spend with our kids. Last year we went to one of our favorite restaurants Matteos, it's a great Italian restaurant in Waikiki....but due to renovation it is closed until May :(. SO we decided to pursue the Italian idea and go to Macaroni Grill, which I love and has been one of my favorite Italian restaurants for a long time. I hadn't been to Macaroni grill since I was in Arizona and I was very pleased. (the waitress...wasn't so pleased with..Dont you hate bad waiter/waitresses!!) Matteos is more fancy but we were satisfied with the replacement.


When we left Laie this morning it was hot and sunny, we were sure it would be even better towards Sandys...as we drove the sun disappeared and all we saw were clouds. I was bummed but then as we got closer to sandys we weren't' disappointed it was sooo nice. Thank goodness, Sandys never lets us down. We are trying to get out tans back...they left us a long time ago and we miss them.
Now we've been home since 6:30ish, I finished a 4 page paper due Tuesday..woo hoo! Levi was a pest offering to write it for me and it would only take him an hour (which he could have, he writes papers like nobody's business) I think he wanted me to get finished quickly so we could watch a movie...

By the way the night I wrote the Ant post Levi flet Lydia kick, so cute. He was half asleep and didn't remember it happened until the next day and he thought it was cute all over again.

No comments: