I'm soooo lame... I sent her birthday card late and I am doing this late :( I think she will still love me though.
February 8th, 1990 My dear sister entered this world. Only for me to wreck havoc upon her for the next 16 years! Haley turned 19 on Sunday. My parents still never fail to remind me that I pummeled Haley with a hot wheel car and left her to bleed in her car seat screaming bloody murder. I am sorry for that, even though I don't remember, I actually think it's all a lie. Below is Haley when she was 3 or so, she was reaching for a pitcher of kool-aid off the counter but because she was short and the pitcher was heavy, the pitcher of kool-aid ended up dumping on top of her head. My dad made her stand there while he snapped a photo, her face is priceless, she looks traumatized. She looks like she's about to crack a smile, probably because my parents were cracking up at her.

Anyways I love Haley so much, Levi gets a kick out of her too, she is such a goofball. The top picture is from 2007 summer we went to Seattle to the Aquarium and I wanted a picture of her, of course she is being so cheesy, I love it though she makes me laugh. She is such a free spirit, she is a little flower child deep down. Seriously all the pictures I have she is being SO goofy. Just for example...I have one from when we went blueberry picking a few summers ago and she is peeking through bushes at me and I took a picture with my phone....O man I want to put it up so bad...she would get mad. Instead I just asked her to send me one of her senior pics and I'm not telling her why. Haley has grown up a lot, she is attending beauty school right now and is now working on the floor. She cut my hair when we were home for Christmas and seriously did an amazing job. I can't wait for her to cut my hair when we go home, I already trust her completely. I know she will be an amazing aunt too, she was so excited when she found out we were having a girl, it was cute. Happy Birthday Haley, Love you! Enjoy your massage momma gave you!
No comments:
Post a Comment