Yay 22 weeks! Not much is going on, just feeling stomach muscle cramping...haha not fun. Anyone else get this? Ow! I woke up early Thursday morning and was in so much pain...I was scared at first because I wasn't sure what was wrong. I was able to fall back asleep and it was a little better. It finally went away randomly in the middle of the day. It happened again this morning, not as bad as Thursday. It's all right though, it's all worth it. I just need to stretch every night I think that will help.
Once we were home we watched some of the All star festivities which was entertaining. I started on our dinner. I made the dough for the bread sticks I wanted to make for dinner.....they turned out sooooo good. I've been wanting to make bread sticks for a while now and I'm glad I found a good recipe to go along with the artichoke pasta we had. By the way Lindsey Rondo gave me the pasta recipe and we LOVE it, Thanks Lindsey! She invited us over a while back and served us it for dinner.
Now Levi is at work and I finally was able to make cookies, I've been wanting to for a while now. Baby mama is keeping me entertained, I love that movie.There is some things I'd take out but I enjoy it. Here are a few of my favorite lines
* "I'm not trying to be dramatic but I'd rather be shot in the face than eat this stupid food"
*"I dont know all the therapy terms but I'd just like to say that Kate is always up in my binuss" (business)

oooooo Amy Poehler you are one fantastic women!O and I almost forgot to mention...I took a mid-term yesterday and I was excited to take it!! Wasn't too excited about the grade I got but o well. That means this semester is almost over!!!! Yipee! 2 Months exactly from today we will be in the sky on our way home!! Hawaii is nice and all buuuut we get our family back and no more homework!! Levi is working so hard in his classes I am so proud of him. On Friday I came home and he was on the couch laying down and I thought he was sick, he was just so mentally tired. 21 credits will do that to you and inbetween classes & homework he is studying for his insurance license. He is keeping up in his classes and doing great, I feel for him though.
3 comments:
So I definitely got those {yay so fun} pains... I started doing some yoga stretches and they helped: a lot! Sorry that you have them girlie! And your belly is too cute!
I just discovered from your previous post that we both have a little sister named haley that was born in 1990!! how funny and random! Glad we can be blog buddies:)
LOVE baby mama. cant get enough of that movie! and Those are some cute heart pancakes.
cant you just spray a little pam down there
Post a Comment