Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

24 weeks on Saturday

I can't believe how fast the past 4 weeks have gone. This past week my belly seems much bigger...and it's only going to keep growing!! Eeek it makes me nervous, I hope I''m not huge for the plane ride home! Today my body was sooo tired I was sighing all day and I hope it was just today...I know I'm going to get tired but I hope everyday won't be like today.

Ever since the beginning of pregnancy I would blame stuff on me being pregnant like in the begining I was tired, grumpy, didn't feel good, wasn't hungry or starving. Now my mom, sister and especially Levi will make comments to me and say...baby's fault right? haha well most of the time back then it was...but Levi was so skeptical, like I would make stuff up! He was such a punk. Well today I decided to go on a rant it went like this
Ahem.

My clothes don't fit.............baby's fault.
I'm hungry all the time......baby's fault.
I've got a big belly..............baby's fault.
I walk super slow................baby's fault.
I'm tipsy.......(unbalanced)..baby's fault.
I'm emotional.......................baby's fault. (which would explain why I cry while watching nearly every biggest loser episode, then I end up lauging b/c im so weird!)

I got Levi laughing pretty hard, which I can only do when I'm being silly... Now all these things are clearly because I am pregnant..I'm not complaining. I love being pregnant...now ask me in 2 months. I'm still planning on loving it, scared that it will be torture towards the end. I've really had an easy pregnancy so I try not to complain. Plus its exciting and totally worth it to have my little Lydia in my arms soon!! I still can't believe I'm going to have a little baby girl all to my own, life really does go by fast.

4 comments:

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

Hey Steph!!

I felt that same way!! Elliot and my mom would say the same thing to me! I was soo moody and I swear it was because I was pregnant!! They weren't convinced haha.
Anyway.. just enjoy the rest of the time you have. You will only be pregnant with your first baby once. And then next pregnancy wont be as special cuz you alreay will know what to expect!
Good luck with everything!

Er Bear said...

hmmm... belly still looks the same skinny! If it makes you feel any better I usually cry while watching any reality TV series and Im not even pregnant! Sad, but true! JJ makes fun of me when I try to cover it up when he walks in the room!

Stephanie Vogel said...

I know it's not much difference, desperate desire to blog huh? I thought there would be some difference b/c it's been 2 weeks...lydia better keep growing!

Tara said...

Steph I am so happy for you. You are going to be the best mommy. And levi is going to be such a good dad! You guys are so cute. By the way, I would TOTALLY blame everything on the pregnancy as soon as I found out I was pregnant too! You guys are so funny. Love you!