Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Officially Over...

For these last 5 months junk food has not been a temptation.

My sweet tooth has arrived... more like my stomach. I'm too embarrassed to list all the horrible junk I've eaten in the past 2 days but lets just say I've JUMPED off the wagon.

What makes it worse is right before my favorite shows I was eating fast food...which would be ok except that my show is biggest loser!!! Which makes me want to throw up my food because of all the guilt I feel right now. ...after all the healthy facts and blah blah I'm horrible.

I'd like to make a public apology, I'm sorry Lydia!!!!!!!!!!!!! As much as you probably enjoy it too I can't do it anymore!!

Plus I feel like I'm going to gain a bunch of weight...and I don't want to. I don't want to gain weight because of bad eating. I don't mind my body gaining weight as long as my body is doing it on it's own for the baby

anyways...I know I've posted a lot lately and I kinda feel pathetic for it but o well..I guess you know I'm procrastinating something when I post often..... :( I'm pathetic today

p.s I'm still day dreaming about the headband below.....it's so CUTE!

2 comments:

Dallan and Ashley said...

The head band is adorable. I was looking at your blog yesterday and started remembering my summer in Laie, I LOVE that place and started mapping at a way to get back there and live there again. I know you might get sick of being there but what a fun thing to get to do before your baby comes and your family grows! Enjoy it and know that I TOTALLY envy you!

Emily Marie said...

You're so funny! I myself "jumped" off the wagon quite awhile ago (I just can't seem to control those cravings!) so I applaud you for making it this far!! And don't feel guilty, a little bit of sugar (or fat, or salt, or whatever it is you're craving) isn't too bad for the most part. :) And seriously, so impressed that you managed to go this long before giving in!!