Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ant Farm

Those my friends are ants...all up in my powdered sugar!!! Levi followed one of the many trails and found this lovely surprise. I guess I forgot to put the lid on all the way. Defeated the purpose of the Tupperware. I was debating whether to keep them on our counter for display...but it grossed me out.

In Hawaii, or should I say TVA, you really have no choice but to live by the saying "If you can't beat em', join em." I find it pretty unfortunate. Their are ants all over our table since the flood....I'm not sure why and don't know if I want to know. We've cleaned our table so much but they all just like to hangout with us.whatever. I can't tell you how many I've killed.

I can't blog w/out mentioning Lydia, she is kicking so much and I love it. Every time Levi leaves the house she starts to kick a bunch, so he can't try and feel the kicks. She is being a stinker to him. I saw my belly move last night from a kick, it's pretty weird.

3 comments:

daegan said...

you are starting to look more pregnant! finally! too cute! i'm sorry about the ants... we had them all last summer and fall and we could NOT figure out where the heck they were coming from. i killed and killed and killed them. they finally ceased when winter came. hope they don't come back. and it's hard because you don't want poisen in you kitchen! hope you can get rid of them some how!

daegan said...

p.s. my toes are always hot pink in the delivery room! the nurses always notice!

Alex and Emily said...

UGH tell me about the ants. we didnt have any last semester and all of a sudden they are EVERYWHERE. They just wander around, they even get in our glasses of water?!!? Bet your pretty upset about moving after this semester :)