Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

are you serious?

Today after school Levi made me an offer...I go to the store and buy laundry detergent and he will do all the laundry...I jumped at that! I had already changed out of my jeans into my o so comfortable sweatpants, so I just grabbed some black sweat shorts and headed out.

I had to go by the hospital to pick up my lovely orange glucose drink for the o so exciting glucose test that I am taking either tomorrow or Thursday. I get to the hospital and no one is to be seen, I swear Kahuku hospital has like 4 employees....it is deserted in there...I walked into one part and saw no one I could have probably roamed anywhere but I really wasn't in the mood. What pregnant women is in the mood to roam when she doesn't need or more important want to. Anyways so since no one was to be seen I decided to go up to another area.....by the way I'm looking for the lab. Walking up the stairs walk in no one to be seen walk down the hall....nothing...turn around... someone, yes someone noticed me 2 people actually, and told me to go back down stairs to the ER area...who would have known...only at Kahuku. SIGH....ok 5 minutes later I had my little orange drink...which does look like something seriously sketchy and I am on my way to glorious Foodland.

Foodland wasn't quite as exciting but I got the detergent...blah blah came home and made dinner, looked over some homework stuff and then helped Levi get the laundry stuff together...this is when I was informed my black sweat shorts were on backwards.....o man I said ''are you serious?? I am so embarrassed!!! I went to the hospital and grocery store!!" No one noticed the drawstring was untied just hanging out over my ever growing booty...right??? Lets hope so.

Hahaha I can laugh about it now, honestly I can't wait to see a pregnant women do this so I can laugh because I am sure I was a sight to see. I was in all black though so MAYBE no one noticed right?? Maybe, I bring this up because this isn't the first of my embarrassing clothing malfunction. A couple weeks ago I was at Levi's basketball game just hanging out with some of the other wives and I realized the string that tied the back of my maternity top was tucked in my jeans...I was again embarrassed!!! Do you remeber this Erika?? I need to cut those strings they are way tooo long. That's my funny moment I thought I'd share

Am I the only one excited for dancing with the stars?! It's not usually my show, I usually just watch the finally, but there are a lot of people who I am more familiar with then usual. Sometimes they have random people and I have no clue who they are but I am hoping Melyssa off of the bachlor is one of the surprise dancers. Stevo should be interesting...

2 comments:

daegan said...

ha ha ha! i would have let you known your shorts were on backwards... or would i?

so i was at joann's during halloween time to gather some decorations for my house. i usually only will decorate for christmas and that's it! so i was doing this just for foston. anywho... we found these awesome wood cut-outs that were over a foot tall, painted black and doused with black glitter. after looking at our hands while holding these things... it was a big NO. our hands were covered and coated in black glitter. so i set them back. i tried brushing us off the best i could and asked him if i had any on my face. he said, "no."

so we continued through this store for at least another half our or so looking at things. then i found a few things to buy and waited in busy and long line. i visited with a few strangers... they made comments about my kids... yadda yadda... said a few words with the cashier... paid for my stuff, and into the car. LUCKILY for some reason i flipped the mirror down and beheld this LOVELY thick and chubby, long black mustache of glitter above my lips. i just laughed and laughed and couldn't believe it!

what idiots! what pure butt heads for not telling me about my sparkly 4 o'clock shadow. hmm... maybe they just thought it was a new fad. no actually, i bet they loved it and laughed and laughed to themselves that i had to go about my day with my pretty stache... foston was probably one of these people.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

watched steveo, fell asleep. don't watch the bachelor, but love that melissa got to be on dwts!! awesome for all you fans!

miss your face...