Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pay It Forward

I got this from my friend Anne's blog and thought it was a neat idea...Pay it Forward...the first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, some homemade goodies from me or a little special gift. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then sit back and anticipate the arrival of your goodies/gift! Please submit in an e-mail or on the comment, your address, if I don't have it already. Remember that only the first three comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!

2 comments:

Emily Marie said...

Hey Stephanie! Seeing that it's the day after you wrote this post, I thought I'd be way too late. But I'm the first one! :) I think this is such a fun idea, I can't wait to do it in my blog. Hey, only a month and a half, right? until you come home!

A Day To Remember said...

I'm looking forward to a homemade gift. Of course, I'll just be happy with the one that you're personally growing right now - Lydia!

Love you,
Mom