Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Woman

I went to the chiropractor today!!! Hallelujah! I've been long overdue for an adjustment for about 2 months now...I seriously am so happy. My back, neck are all realigned and most important this baby is center on my hips!! My hips were so off and I was getting out of bed each morning in so much pain it was horrible. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow with no pain! Well maybe I'll be sore from all the work he did on me but I'm ok with that kind of pain.

I think it's hilarious that some people don't believe chiropractic works. Especially the skeptics who have never experienced it hahaha suckers your missing out. Of course I'm biased I was raised by a chiropractor BUT I can say I've had years of testimonial right? Head, stomach aches..gone from minutes to an hour after adjustments 95% of the time. Realignment of bones means realignment of muscles which means no more pain...and if you don't notice it maybe you need to get more intune with your body haha ..no offense to anyone who doesn't beleive.

I put off getting adjusted because I didn't think I could since I was pregnant. I asked my dad and he said...Are you kidding me! I adjusted your mom up until the day she gave birth! After I heard that I was so thrilled. I am so grateful I have a dad as a chiropractor, it's been so awesome! He has taught me a lot about the body and things to avoid. Go get adjusted! Especially if your pregnant and your baby is putting on the chub and making you put on the pounds. Your body will love, love, LOVE you after an adjustment ;)

I feeeeel 1000% better!!

1 comment:

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

i agree with ya. i got adjusted with rayce and this baby and it made alot of difference. people who dont believe in chiropractics are craaaaazy.