In 9 days school is over.
In the next 2 weeks we move home.
In the next 12 weeks were having a baby.
In the next 2 weeks we move home.
In the next 12 weeks were having a baby.
WOW...
School. I'm ready to be done, I've been pretty good about keeping up in my classes. I haven't been too overwhelmed and I'm not really burnt out, which is really surprising. Levi on the other hand, poor guy. He just is taking it day by day, this week he has about 30 pages of papers to write, not kidding. He is definitely burnt out, who wouldn't be after 1 1/2 year STRAIGHT of full time school. I really am so amazed by his efforts and great grades, I don't know if I ever mentioned this but because of Levis awesome grades he was offered 2 scholarships for winter. Which really was a HUGE blessing, one of the scholarships paid for all of his tuition. His hard work paid for our winter semester of school. Hard work really does pay off!
On the 14th we are loading our bags and flying the 6 hours back to Washington!!!!!! It's the weirdest feeling. A month or 2 ago home was all I could think about to the point it was really driving me crazy. Now that it's 2 weeks away and I barely think about it. We've been waiting to go home for so long (not really 1 1/2 years isn't long) it almost doesn't seem real. I don't think it will hit me until I'm finished with finals or on the plane. I really think I will cry when I step into Seatac airport, I am so happy to be around family again...not to mention relax!!!
On the 14th we are loading our bags and flying the 6 hours back to Washington!!!!!! It's the weirdest feeling. A month or 2 ago home was all I could think about to the point it was really driving me crazy. Now that it's 2 weeks away and I barely think about it. We've been waiting to go home for so long (not really 1 1/2 years isn't long) it almost doesn't seem real. I don't think it will hit me until I'm finished with finals or on the plane. I really think I will cry when I step into Seatac airport, I am so happy to be around family again...not to mention relax!!!
Life just isn't slowing down....I'm already in my 3rd trimester!!! CRAZY!! This pregnancy is just flying by. I've heard the last 2 months are just the worst, I'll keep you updated on how it goes. Today was different I was REALLY tired walking home from school. I'm hoping it was just today. I sleep on my back always, but I'm getting to the point where I shouldnt anymore. I sleep fine on my sides too, I havn't had a hard time sleeping yet thank goodness. What is uncomfortable is waking up and turning in bed. If I move too quick I can tell Lydia is either nestled to one side and it kinda hurts to move her around to quickly...I don't know if anyone understands that. I asked someone last week how far along she thought I was (she did have a sister pregnant) and she said 3 or 4 months. That made me feel good. My belly is definetly getting bigger. For sure. It's fun but at the same time....ha ha I don't want to get bigger!! I seriously am all boobs and belly....and I hate it, it's embarressing...it really is. Sadly I finally fit my maternity pants but they are comfortable. I'm still wearing my regular jeans thanks to amazing bellabands. I am so excited to work out again and work out hard. I can't really push myself because my heart rate can't go above 140....I miss my body but I will get it back quick so I just have to stick these next 2 months out and keep working out as much as I can.
So it's someones birthday this week on Wednesday......MINE! I am excited! Levi always surprises and I really have no clue what he got me. Especially since I couldn't tell him anything I wanted. What I want I cant really have until the baby exits my body. I want some nice nike work out pants. I don't want to stretch them out with this prego body of mine. So I will wait, I'll pretty much be living in them, they are that comfortable. O AND we are getting an ice cream cake!!! Ice cream cakes here in Hawaii are especially expensive but it was Levi's idea and for birthdays it's acceptable, once a year occasion! I didn't get a cake last year so we had to go all out to make up for it. I really can't wait to dig into the cake...I will get a picture don't worry
Levi's basketball team has made it to the final championship in intramurals! He can't wait to play on wednesday. (Yup he is going to win this game for my birthday!) The other team is a bunch of guys from our ward, it will be interesting. It will be a really good game. I am excited and kinda nervous. They have only lost to 1 team and it's the team they are up against on Wednesday. It's payback! haha just kidding...well I am, I don't think Levi's team is.
Anyway thanks for those who read this HUGE post..I wasn't planning on writing this much but it's been a whie!
4 comments:
you're amazing! i hope i see you again before you head back! i'll be there for easter! stick it out! not that much longer!!!
happy birthday! today is wednesday... hope your icecream cake is delish. i hope we get to hang out a few times this summer with our new babies! we'll have to through a couple bbq's or something in the backyard.
plus... the last few months are rough. my legs are SO achey! and everything is just more tender and sensitive... physically and mentally. i have that same adjusting thing when i lay on one side... the baby sits in a certain position and gets comfy and that position, and then you have to move her. one thing that helps me is i sleep with a pillow under my belly (or small folded blanket) to support my tummy better. MUCH more comfy. good luck girly with all the busy things your way the next few weeks! :)
Happy Birthday missy!! How old are you... like 19? ha! Lets paint our faces tonight for the game!! go team! see ya tonight:)
P.S. I know we never really hang out, but i am really sad that you guys are leaving us:( Lets play lots before you go!!
We're so sad that we won't get to meet your little girl. And it's funny how life works, you don't know how much you love something until it's taken away. I always moan about hawaii but i'm sure i'll miss it when we leave too.
and congrats to levi's team!!
Post a Comment