Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

26 weeeeeeeks


So here I am 26 weeks, still feeling great thank goodness. I got to the gym twice this week! That's an accomplishment these days, seriously I've banned myself from driving the car I went 2 weeks with barely walking to school which isn't only pathetic BUT I believe helped me gain a few pounds. Lydia is kicking so much and I know I say this every time but it's SO adorable! Saving private Ryan was on tv yesterday and we watched it, I hadn't seen it and she kicked the whole movie. It cracked us up but later we figure that she was kicking/moving around so much because of the bombs and guns in the movie, whoops. I've had Levi try and hear her heartbeat on my belly and he hasn't been able to hear it yet but the other night he was trying to listen and Lydia was kicking him in the face it was so funny!! O she is going to be so fun and playful... right? Not stubborn and physically abusive? I'll take fun and playful.

So I'm not sure if anyone notices a difference in the bump but it's getting bigger but not outward I think my bump is become more round and full. Not sure if you can tell that though. A friend at work noticed I'm not getting any bigger as in outward...my last appointment I measured 23 weeks at 24 weeks. I think that's just because she is going to be small, I will be keeping an eye on that.

Our days are numbered, we go home 4 WEEKS from Tuesday. Were trying to get ready by selling stuff and getting school work done ahead of time so we can play more. This last week went by SOOOOOO fast, we hope that's how the next few weeks go. We are so over this school businessss. So. Over. IT. :)

Anybody waching celebrity apprentice? It's great, watching celebrities struggle, can't beat that.

5 comments:

Alysha said...

You guys are leaving so soon! I wonder what Nicks going to do with out his work out buddy?!?
PS. your belly is so cute! 26 weeks! you go girl!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

oh, i'm sad..this means no more visiting you in hawaii, which means i don't know when we will see each other again....after april.
also, love love love the cute little belly. you are so tiny, you lucky lucky girl!

Emily Marie said...

You're so cute! And I can't wait for you to come back to Washington, it'll be lots of fun to get together!

Tara said...

You are so cute! I love these belly pictures. I miss you Steph!

shira said...

that is so cool that your dad's a chiropractor...lucky! i wish i could get adjusted everyday now that i'm pregnant! i definitely have the sore hips too! your belly bump is so cute, i need to post one soon too. are you excited to get back home?