You know when you are offered some food...and you of course want to eat it but you know you shouldn't. It may not be good for you health/diet or you know it will make you feel sick afterwards? I hate it when that happens...because I usually give in the the offer and then completely regret it!! Especially when it's fries!! They are so bad for you... I had to make them when I worked in the kitchen...I know so gross, I had to make fries, well at least I made dang good fries!
The point is I don't eat fries very often...except these horrible times when offered to me. OR when I HAD to make them for students. They are always pretty good...until 30 minutes later when the evil fries brought on the nasty feeling in my stomach. They won once more....
I wish their was some kind of pill or yummy Jamba Juice like drink that could dissolve food before completly digested. So your not kicking yourself for becoming yet once again a failure at self control I'd call it the meal after pill...or meal after drink. Good idea? eh eh? Better than throwing it up, I'm not down with that at all siiiiiiick
p.s} I don't know what's gotten into me this past week I feel like I'm on blog overload...somebody stop me
No comments:
Post a Comment