I've noticed a lot of people have done this tag and I couldn't resist...who wouldn't want to know more about Levi?!
1. His full name: Levi James Vogel
2. How long have you been together? 1 year and 15 days!!! Most amazing year of my life
3. How long did you date? counting the engagement? 4 great months
4. How old is he? 22
5. Who eats more? hands down Levi. Sorry to disappoint the Vogel family, but i am glad to say thats long gone now
6. Who said "I Love You" first? Levi did, way unexpected but the feelings were of course mutual
7. Who is taller? He is, perfect height
8. Who sings better? He would say I do but I think we are equal.
9. Who is smarter? Hmm...I think were both smart, we each have our specialty areas
10. Who does the laundry? We do! It's fun
11. Who pays the bills? We both do this also
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Levi
13. Who mows the lawn? ha what lawn? Thank goodness...we don't have time for that anyways
14. Who cooks dinner? Haha I do, I spoil him, and he loves it and loves me for it!
15. Who drives? Levi, I hate driving especially here in HI it sucks....It's sad when I think we are going TOO fast at 40MPR o boooyyy
16. Who kissed who first? Levi made the move and I froze for a second, but not for long! ;) sorry that was too much info...whatev
17. Who's more stubborn? hmm we both can be stubborn but not very often.
18. Who asked who out first? Technically I did...the day after I met him my friend Melyssa and I wanted to invite people over to swim but Levi couldn't come...Then Levi asked me out on a formal date with the fam on July 17th at Black Angus...delish. Before this formal date he invited me over or a sunday dinner then we went to singles ward FHE thing. It all moved so fast! :D
19. Who proposed? Levi of course he refused to wait any longer than he had...which wasn't long. He is adorable!
20. Who has more friends? Not sure we both have a lot of friends
21. Who is more sensitive? We both aren't very sensitive...kinda strange. We are always joking around ALL the time it is so much fun!! I've never had so much fun with someone
22. Who has more siblings? I do, 3 older brothers 1 younger sister
23. Who wears the pants? We are on the same page 99% of the time sooo we both fit in the pants I guess. Thats a big pair of pants!
No comments:
Post a Comment