Just wanted to mention....I came home from work today to my husband was workin' up a storm in the kitchen! He made dinner tonight, I was SO surprised and so happy. It's hard o find time to eat a nice dinner because were only home for a little bit then were off going to gym or basketball and after we sit down and relax for a little bit their isn't enough time for a nice full meal. Levi had the time and so he made spaghetti. Now I know that this is his favorite meal and I get sick of it easily, this makes him sad. I asked him if he made this for me or for himself and he said "Both" he is too funny he said mostly for me though.
I think the previous post had something to do with this surprise meal, I should have done it a long time ago!!
No comments:
Post a Comment