Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Where is the I-pod Adapter?

So at 7:50Am Levi and I are seated in the Focus and he says to me

"Where did the adapter go?" Levi
"I am not sure... that's weird" Me

Levi looks in the center console.

"My wallet is gone." Levi

Our car was broken into :( This has never happened to me before so I now can say it definitely stinks!! We are grateful that our I pods or anything valuable wasn't in the car. Levi's wallet was stolen, their was no cash so he is more ticked that he has to get another license....for the 3rd time! This will be his 2nd Hawaii license. We canceled cards and we will file a report tomorrow. We are sad we can't listen to our sweet music anymore...(until we get a new adapter)
I've always been really paranoid and careful about locking doors and this is exactly why. Their wasn't any damage to the car so we either accidentally left it unlocked....(which we never leave unlocked)..or they had some device to get it unlocked. Either way it was our property and it was stolen. It's more sad than anything, we are doing our best to not let it bother us. So our advice to everyone reading.....LOCK YOUR DOORS!

Another bad thing..... I think I have a stress fracture in my right leg...it hurts when I run and only when I run. I researched online and I am pretty sure this is what I have This happened to some people in track season in high school. I can tell it isn't my muscle and more the bone. It's depressing because I have made running a HUGE habit and now I don't think I should if I want my leg to heal. I am really sad about this, it can take up to 4-8 weeks to heal!I think I might have to settle for the elliptical machine for a while, if that doesn't hurt. Today is not a good day for me :( If anyone has had experience with stress fractures and has any info they want to share feel free because I've never had this before and I want this to heal fast!

No comments: