Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's Gametime..

This morning Levi and I went to Turtle Bay Resort and played some beach volleyball with friends. We try and go whenever everyone gets together, it's so fun. We played for a good 3 hours, it wasn't too hot and their was a breeze so the sand wasn't scorching. We snapped a few pictures, we haven't put some up in a while. Don't worry we are going home soon and we will get a lot of pictures!
Rob Heintz leaves Laie on Sunday....he will be missed by many!! I forced them to get a picture together, Levi is going to miss playing ball with him. These two are way toooo competitive. We will see rob in a few weeks in Washington.
After volleyball we went to Matsumotos in Haleiwa. It's been around since 1951 and makes about 1,000 shaved ice a day. It's pretty touristy so every time we go we stand in a long line. It rained over there so it wasn't TOO bad, besides its worth it. We needed to fulfill a craving before we go home! I wanted to get a picture with my shaved ice but we ran into friends there so I didn't get too. Below...empty bowl..once filled with Guava & coconut icy goodness

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie,
It's nice to find you guys on here! Turtle Bay sounded like lot's of fun. And matsumoto's shave ice sounds good too. Take care and talk to ya laterz!