Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Home sweet HOME!!

Levi...still obsessed with batman (surprise) is holding one of the joker cards. He is too funny, I think he is seeing it AGAIN this thursday with Rob...again. They crack me up!
We play rummy and it's so much fun! We played for a little bit before I left for my flight, by the way I look a little behind but I ended up winning!! Just had to throw that in, if anyone knows Levi they know he hates losing! :) It was our first time being apart since we've been married and we haven't been separated longer than 1 day since we've met. Levi and I said our goodbyes, he turned around, and I cried...only a little bit! I was more worried he would be so lonely, sad and hungry while I was gone. I knew I would miss him for sure.
This picture is of the sun rising over the ocean...this was one of the most amazing views I've had from an airplane. What you can't see is Orion's belt and all the other stars surrounding the sunrise. As the sun rose I started to see the waves of the ocean, they looked like never ending ripples. By the picture you can tell I didn't get much sleep on the plane. It took me about 2 days to recover...not fun but hey beggars can't be choosers, red eye flight is definitely worth coming home.
This is a silly picture of our family dog Max, showing his pearly whites. He is so cute and has such a personality. His sister Sophie died this past winter and he is so needy now its kinda funny but at the same time annoying and sad. He will get a new friend soon but he is adorable I'll have to put of another picture of him, we have a few funny ones.

I have more pictures but it's getting late

We are soo so so so so happy to be home, one of the down sides to living in paradise is living away from family. Only 9 more months though!!! WOO HOO!! When I think about it it's freaky, but I can't wait. I am excited to live in Washington and settle down. Washington really feels like home, it's the best. I can't believe I was so bent on never living here again...life is so unexpected!! We love it though!! We had a Vogel family dinner last night and it was really fun, we ate at Claim Jumper and seriously pigged out!! Tomorrow we are celebrating my moms birthday by getting the girls together for lunch, it will be nice. Did I mention we love being home??

No comments: