I go home today!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo excited, we haven't been home since we've been in Hawaii and thats been since January. Levi's family has come and his parents a few more times, we are still SO excited to see them. My mom has lost a lot of weight, one of our dogs died while I've been here, my dad and brother are moving back home!! SO much is going on and I can't wait!!! It's going to be a crazy 3 weeks but bring it on. I am sad that Levi isn't coming until next week but too late to change it now and I don't want to wait another week, I want to get the heck away from here right now!! We've had enough Hawaii for now!
3 weeks........wow soooo relaxing......(sigh)
I hope my bag isn't too heavy....well wish me luck. Let's hope my plane isn't delayed because of the storm. It's supposed to miss the island but you never know....
No comments:
Post a Comment