
On Saturday Levi and I were invited to Keipo's birthday party! This baby is my favorite Cambodian baby! He turned 1, the party was so cute, of course he had no clue what was going on but o well. The picture with Keipo is with his dad Sam and Rob Heintz, who is from Bonney Lake, he is one of Levi's good friends. Rob made an adorable slide show of Keipo, he looks in shock in the picture but he is out of control and is so much fun. I tried to get a picture with him but he started crying.... that's because of his baby amnesia he never can remember me I have to get to know him every time I see him :( I watch him whenever his dad plays basketball and I am watching Levi.
By the way Levi's birthday is a week from today, June 9th!! Woo hoo!!! He will be 22, we are celebrating by going to the water park this weekend with friends!!
Forgive me for getting the the ugly apartment and nasty trash containers in our picture didn't mean to...
No comments:
Post a Comment