Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wipe out

Ok... So did anyone watch this show?? Wipe out? Awesome

My mom texted me and told me to watch it because its hilarious, she said she has never laughed so hard in a long time from a tv show. I didn't believe her but I made sure I would watch a few minutes of it....So I caught most of it. I seriously had sat down for 3 minutes before I was laughing so hard.... I was even home alone, nothing else to have instigated this laughter.

This show is about " Twenty-four contestants struggle through a grueling obstacle course in a bid to win $50,000" basically a show about contestants who risk bodily harm so the viewers can point and laugh. This sounds horrible but I mean they chose to do the show.....and I am laughing and I like it. It's so funny how they show the footage of the contestants and comment on them the entire time. These contestants are so persistent. One of the obstacals they were spun around and were so dizzy they could barely walk and then they had to jump on floaty things in water without submerging completely into the water . If they did fall into the water they had to start all over again and after so many times they had to be spun around AGAIN. haha can you imagine this? It is stupid, but it is really funny. It kinda does look fun, it could be painful but hey I could risk enduring pain once in my life.

Please watch the video, you will laugh I promise

1 comment:

Sherwoods said...

Okay so I have been looking forward to watching that show for weeks and then some of our friends came in from New jersey last night to go to dinner and I wasn't home to watch it! I'll have to make sure to watch next week. It looked pretty funny.