Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

22 years ago...

Levi James Vogel was born... 6 lbs 9 oz.... Now look at him all grown up! I love him! Since we went to the water park , Levi wanted a quite relaxing birthday. He sure did relax. He skipped his last class and played halo for a couple hours. I made an Ice cream cake then his mothers recipe for home made Lasagna, which was so good. The ice cream cake turned out really good too, the only tough part was putting it together before it melted! Levi's birthday was so fun and I enjoyed catering to him! He sure did too ;) We had the Blacks over and Rob for dinner, it was fun. Next year it will be nice for the Vogel family to have him home for his 23rd birthday since they haven't shared one with him for 2 years now. We look forward to that too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there...looks like you guys are having a great time. Not sure if there could be anything better than being newylweds in Hawaii...like a permanent honeymoon or something. Found a great picture of Stephanie on my computer and wanted to send it. Send me an email. jnbdecker1@comcast.net

Alysha said...

Woah Ice cream cake?!? thats my favorite how did you make that you little talented cook.

A Day To Remember said...

Steph,
I heard the lasagna was perfect. Levi is lucky to have you!

Mom