Levi saw his grades and he got 2 A's and a B+ his GPA is 3.7!! He did better than last semester, I am very proud of him. Levi hurried onto my name and I couldn't even look... my eyes were shut and Levi says "STEPH!" AND I didn't know what to think and I opened my eyes and I got all A'S!!! I screamed. Levi was even surprised..I have never in my whole life received all A's. I am so happy, and I am just basking in my 4.0 today. It being my first term in college I think it's ok for me to do that,right? I deserved those grades, I worked hard!
This is us...happy with our grades!
1 comment:
Yea!!! I am so happy for you Stephanie! That's awesome. I'm glad it all worked out and that you get to keep going to school :)
Post a Comment